- Tickets are not required to attend. It’s free, Free, FREE
- This is an all ages, family friendly, alcohol and smoke free event.
- There will be no ATM
at this event so make sure you bring cash for tasty snacks and drinks from our food vendors.
- Stirling Civic Gardens
is a short (approx. 400m/5 minute) stroll from the Stirling Train Station
, making travelling by train or bus the best option
for getting to and from the gig safely.
- Use the Transperth Journey Planner
or call the Transperth Info Line on 13 62 13 to plan your route. To travel on any Transperth service, you need to purchase a ticket or use your SmartRider.
- Parking is limited
in the area so cycling, walking or ride sharing is encouraged if you’re not taking public transport.
- For those who need to drive we’ve made this handy Parking Map
indicating where you can (and can’t) park.
- Parking is located on the reserve in between the concert site and the main Transperth carpark. Please drive into the Transperth carpark, through the sign marked gate and onto the reserve. Traffic marshals will be on hand to guide you.
- Additional parking is also available at the City of Stirling Administration Centre carpark, and on Hertha Reserve. Both of these carparks can be accessed via the Cedric Street entrance to the Administration Centre carpark.
- Patrons are requested NOT to park in the Transperth
carparks, on the nature strips surrounding the park, or on resident verges.
- ACROD Parking is located in a reserved carpark on Stirling Civic Gardens
, which can be accessed via Cedric Street (westbound). Patrons will be required to show their ACROD permit to access this carpark.